Monthly Archives: December 2013
I want to thank playlegit.net. for nominating me for this award. I`m so speechless right now.
Here are the rules:
1. Re-post the image above
2. Link those who nominated you.
3. Write ten facts about yourself.
4. Nominate ten fellow bloggers who are consistently awesome
5. Let those nominees know they have been chosen on their respective sites. Read the rest of this entry
Oh wow!!! Ummm!! What more can i say. I’m so surprised of getting this award, i can’t believe that i was nominated thank you drakulus.
Here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who gave it to you, and include a link to their blog.
- You must then select fifteen blogs that you’ve recently discovered or regularly follow, and nominate them for the award.
- Finally, you must tell the person who nominate you seven things about yourself.
Here are my 7 facts of myself:
1. I hate my height. I think i`m to tall.
2. I hate my eye color.
3. I love to game with drakulus.
4. I love long walks.
5. I hate campfires.
6. I love to shop.
7. I hate sport games.
Here are my nominees:
Careen Kuhn Photography
The Rhodes Review
Jordan and Eddie(The Movie Guys)
The Otaku Jugde
These guys are amazing and I recommend checking them all them out.
Once again i want to thank drakulus23 for nominating me. I`m very thankful for this award. I know it said to nominate 15 bloggers but i only came up with 8 bloggers. You may follow me on here and on johnheatz.com and on drakulus.com. I’ll see you guys soon.
Path of Exile is a very bloody, and dark game. Drakulus and i play this game together. If you play this game alone you’re most likely going to die a lot. Here’s my negatives about the game; the map is hard to use, you can easily get lost if you don’t master it well. Also, i hate how the enemy’s gang up on you when you stand still. I hate when the way point’s won’t show until you get near them. Now here’s my positives about the game; I love playing this in a group of people. I also love looting every corpse I see. I’m constantly going to town to sell all my crap.
9. I had a lot of fun playing through this game. It’s not as great as everyone made it out to be but it’s not as bad as I thought it would be either.
DmC is awesome! I don’t care what anyone says or what any fanboy thinks of that statement. I enjoyed this game a lot more then I did any other devil may cry game.
7. Warframe is one addictive mmo. Drakulus and I can’t get enough of it. I know it’s pay to win but I can’t help but love this game. It’s like Mass Effect meets space ninjas and in what world is that not awesome?
6.Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is my crack. I can’t go a day without killing someone in this game.
I think Bioshock Infinite deserves to be on everyone’s top ten of 2013. It was one hell of an experience and one I wouldn’t mind going back to one day.
Shadow Warrior is addictively good. It’s funny, and kicks all sorts of ass. I’ve never had this much fun playing an FPS game and that’s saying something.
Pokemon X and Y are the best Pokemon games i’ve ever played. The battle system has been completely revamped and plays more like Pokemon Stadium now and that’s like a dream come true for me. I never thought a Pokemon game would ever be a game of the year for me but it is and it’s a damn good game.
You can follow me here, on johnheatz.com, or over at drakulus.com for more posts.
- Path Of Exile First Impressions (drakulus.com)
- Shadow Warrior Review (johnheatz.com)
- My Pictures of Path of Exile (lunaliah.wordpress.com)
- Path of Exile Review (johnheatz.com)
- My First Impression of Path of Exile (lunaliah.wordpress.com)
- Review of Pokemon Black 2 (DS): Score of 7.5 (myopinionasagamer.wordpress.com)
- Pokemon Y – Post-Game Impressions (pixelvallee.wordpress.com)
My day started with a random rain storm that kind of ruined my day, (all i wanted to do was to take my family out to eat breakfast but it didn’t go so well; because of the weather). When the rain finally cleared up i thought to myself oh the damn the weather. I thought my day wasn’t going to be ruined, but i thought wrong.
[I would of had a picture but my phone died]
Come to find out that instead of a rain storm it was a tropical storm. I truly believe that if we didn’t have our jackets we would be all sick. My 4 year old daughter just got over a little cold and my 1 year old daughter just got over the same. They both gave me their cold. But hey i would of have got it instead of my kids. All they kept asking me was “oh mom i want to go” and all i can say is “No” cause i couldn’t just let my girls get another cold.
My whole day had to be cut short because of the random weather. It really sucks that we couldn’t enjoy our day like we planned to. My man and i where disappointed!!! We had to change plans just to enjoy our day.
Honestly i thought my day was already bad, but when we got home it was even worse. There were people outside our room having a agreement about stupid stuff. Ugh!!! I swear i picked the wrong day to make plans. All i wanted to do was to enjoy our day because my family and I were under a lot of stress, and I thought hey why not go out and try to have some fun. For now on ill stop making plans without checking on the weather first.
I really wanted to head home and sleep the rest of my day off after a long bad day we had. But instead of me sleeping my 1 month old baby boy wouldn’t sleep. I wasn’t surprised that he was not asleep cause of all the agreeing that was coming from the outside door. Like come on who can sleep with so much noise, and there you have it my HORRIBLE day.
You can follow me on here, on drakulus.com. Thank you and i hope i’ll be seeing you soon for more new stuff in the future.
I wanted to share some pictures of Civilization V with you and i hope you like them:
I hope you like what you see and please come back for more. I`ll be posting more in the future.
You may follow me on here, and on drakulus.com, and on johnheatz.com and on twitter.com.
- Civilization V Review (johnheatz.com)
Paul Walker was an amazing actor i love him on Fast and the Furious. I love his work, his movies were really entertaining to me. I really don`t know that much about Paul Walker but i do know that he was a great man and a very good actor. I want to say Paul Walker you’re going to be very missed.
R.I.P Paul Walker
- Gone but not forgotten: R.I.P Paul Walker (withlovejojo.wordpress.com)
- R.I.P. Paul Walker (brockingmovies.com)
- In Memory of Paul Walker (spiralseries.com)
- R.I.P Paul Walker (sysadmincafe.com)
- R.I.P. Paul Walker (ronmower1991.wordpress.com)
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Actor, Paul Walker Dies In Car Crash (styleblazer.com)
- Paul Walker (ellijames98.wordpress.com)
- Celebrities: A Tribute to Paul Walker (itsjustafangirlthing.wordpress.com)
I just wanted to say is that i`m sorry for taking sooooo long to write this awards. Ever since my baby boy was born i haven’t had enough time to myself. I would like to thank Icesabel for nominating me for this award. I didn`t expected to be nominated. I just started following Icesabel and she’s really awesome. When you have the time you should definitely check her out!
Rules for the award are:
Tell 10 facts of yourself
Nominate 10 bloggers
Here are 10 facts of myself:
1. I love music (It has to be music that entertains me, if not i won`t listen to it).
2. I`m very kind and outgoing person.
3. I can`t wait to be Miss Betsie Jackson (My man drakulus ask me to marry him).
4. I love to eat (Come on who doesn`t).
5. When i was 18 i met drakulus at a gas station. (4/18/11).
6. I love vehicles.
7. I love to sing my kids.
8. I can stand on my hands for a long period of time.
9. I love to exercise.
10. I can make realist fart sounds (lol).
Here are my nominees:
Once again i want to thank Icesabel for nominating me for this award. I`m very sorry if your name was not on the list. I thought i had to choose people that don`t get that much attention. If your interested who these people are go and check them out, their really good at what they do.
I`ll see you guys very soon and i`ll be posting more stuff in the future.
Hi guys Lunaliah here. I would like to thank John Heatz for having me here and i’m sorry that I haven’t been active. I’ve been really sick lately but the good news is that i’m feeling much better now and can get back to writing!
Civilization V is the latest installment in the Civilization Series. Civilization V is what I like to call the king of strategy games. This is one addictive game. Civilization V released back in 2010 but it has two expansions. The latest one, Brave New World, came out earlier this year and it really adds to the core game. The goal of Civilization V is to advance your chosen civilization throughout time until yours is dominant civilization. The way to do this is by simply researching new technologies. You can teach your people how to read and write by discovering literature. You can teach them…
View original post 518 more words